The Gardener's Cottage was the original Carriage House on the estate before the days of motorcars. When Mr. Jones bought the property in 1905 he ushered in a new era of transportation, being known as one of the first in Granville to have one of the new motorcars available to the wealthy. With his new aquistion, he built a new Carriage House or Garage to house it in the late teens. So the older carriage house is now home to implements to care for the gardens here on the estate.
This space is not available for rental at this time. Merely useful.